Sunday, December 16, 2007

Going Down

As people come and go every day, commerce must do the same. Unfortunately, it is this scene, this community that loses two great art galleries this month, Motel Gallery and Lab 101 Gallery. I bought one of my first pieces at Motel from Jenn Armbrust, who is incredibly nice and I wish her the best. Lab 101 is also great with shows this year that housed the artwork of Albert Reyes, Sam Flores, Kathleen Lolley and Blaine Fontana. The store is still up so check out what is still available. There are several exclusive prints from notable artists like Michael Seiben and Mel Kadel.


To the aforementioned galleries, I guess this is your time:


(I really like this song, it reminds me of really good hardcore, circa mid to late-90s. Plus, they have a really cool band name)

No comments: