Friday, March 13, 2009

SF, CA

I have been in San Francisco for the week for work and I can't wait to get home. I didn't even get to do half of what I wanted to do. I am a bit bummed because I'm here in between shows and missing out on a lot of cool stuff. Plus, I'm tired. My days and nights have been long.

So first off, the Warhol exhibition is at the de Young and I will miss it. It moves to Montreal at the end of the year in Montreal. Maybe I'll make it out. Joshua Petker's show opens tomorrow at The Shooting Gallery. Damn. Then, Harry Kim's film, Dirty Hands, is playing tomorrow. I also leave tomorrow. The only thing I got to see was the GRSF show. Albert Reyes is my favorite.

Oh, by the way, Jen Corace's Hansel and Gretal book (illustrations) is on clearance at Urban Outfitters. It's ridiculously good and ridiculously cheap (under $5).

No comments: